From property owners, to maintenance managers, you know that having a leak free flat roof means less problems elsewhere in your commercial or industrial building. The better shape your flat roof is in, the less of a headache it will be to maintain the rest of the building.
This is why you should put your trust into having a flat roof and repair specialist handle all of your roofing needs. From new roof installation, Flat Roof Repairs to roof inspections and analysis – Let (MBM) take complete care of your flat roof.
What To Expect Our Flat Roofing Services
- A complete top to bottom evaluation of your Flat roof;
- A detailed written proposal that’s easy to understand;
- Owner is on-site from start to finish;
- Best roofing Warranty, because we don’t cut corners;
- Most jobs only take 1-3 days;
- Daily clean-up is a priority;
- Fully licensed and Insured for your investment.
Flat Roofing Options
EPDM – Single Ply flat roofing ( Rubber roofing) – Can be installed fully adhered, mechanically attatched, or by ballast rock. Many low-slope homes in Massachusetts, NH would have a fully adhered roof. Mechanically attached and ballast roofs are typical applications for large commercial or industrial sized Flat Roof Installation. EPDM comes in thicknesses of 45-90 mill for reinforced and non reinforcred rubber roofing systems.
If you’re looking for a professional flat roofing contractor – fill out our contact form for a free roof estimate – or call 781-856-2001